This LIVE Webinar is on 12/5/2023 from 2 pm - 4 pm EST.
Join us for an insightful webinar on 'Year-End Tax Planning and Tax Season Preview,' where you'll get a comprehensive look at the last-minute advice and strategies for 2024. As a tax preparer, staying ahead of the curve is crucial, and this webinar is designed to provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to navigate the upcoming tax season confidently.
In this detailed session, we will delve into the key challenges and solutions for your practice in 2024, ensuring you're well-prepared for any obstacles. We'll also cover the latest tax brackets, deductions, and credits updates, helping you optimize your clients' tax positions.
- Qualified Charitable Deductions (QCD): Understand how your clients can benefit from making charitable contributions under the new tax laws.
- Avoiding Estimated Tax Penalties: Learn strategies to help your clients avoid penalties, ensuring smooth sailing through the tax season.
- Minimum Required Distributions (MRDs): Stay informed about the latest requirements and best practices for managing MRDs efficiently.
- Year-End Bonuses: Explore tax implications and planning opportunities for year-end bonuses.
- Bunching Deductions: Discover how to maximize deductions for your clients through effective bunching strategies.
- Casualty Losses for Wildfires and Hurricanes: Get insights into handling casualty losses due to natural disasters, a critical area in today's climate.
This Course Counts for 2 Hours of Federal Tax Law for IRS Continuing Education.
About Doug Stives:
Doug Stives is considered a worldwide leader in public and management accounting by AICPA &CIMA. He is a CPA, MBA, and full-time professor of Accounting at Monmouth University and a professional speaker at many organizations and conferences. Doug was honored as Monmouth's Outstanding Business Professor of the Year in 2009 and 2016 and was awarded an Outstanding Educator award in 2021 by the New Jersey Society of CPAs. Frequent media exposure includes The Wall Street Journal and other national publications and television, including CNN, CNBC, PBS, NBC, Fox, CBS, ABC, and several cable networks. Doug was once dubbed as the "Most Tax Efficient Man in America" by the Wall Street Journal.