This LIVE Webinar is on 12/19/2023 from 2 pm - 4 pm EST.
As a tax professional, staying ahead in the rapidly evolving landscape of healthcare benefits and year-end tax strategies is crucial. Our upcoming webinar, "HSA, HRA, FSA, and More Year-End Tax Strategies," will equip you with advanced knowledge and practical skills in managing these essential elements.
In this comprehensive session, you'll dive deep into how Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) can be maximized for your client's benefit. With soaring medical costs, utilizing these plans for pre-tax benefits has never been more critical.
Key Topics to be Covered:
- Self-Insured Health Benefits: Explore the nuances and advantages of self-insured plans.
- Plan Deadlines and Limits: Stay on top of critical deadlines and contribution limits for HSA, HRA, and FSA plans.
- Stock Options and Grants: Understand how these can be used as deductible compensation without cash outlay.
- Kiddie Tax Avoidance: Learn strategies to minimize the impact of the Kiddie Tax.
- IRC 121 & IRC 1031: Gain insights into avoiding taxes on the sale of a residence and deferring taxes on the sale of business properties.
- Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) Avoidance: Navigate the complexities of AMT to benefit your clients.
- Reasonable Compensation for S Corporation Owners: Develop strategies for determining and defending reasonable compensation in S corporations.
This webinar is a must-attend for tax preparers who want to stay current with year-end tax planning strategies and provide exceptional value to their clients.
This Course Counts for 2 Hours of Federal Tax Law for IRS Continuing Education.
About Doug Stives:
Doug Stives is considered a worldwide leader in public and management accounting by AICPA &CIMA. He is a CPA, MBA, and full-time professor of Accounting at Monmouth University and a professional speaker at many organizations and conferences. Doug was honored as Monmouth's Outstanding Business Professor of the Year in 2009 and 2016 and was awarded an Outstanding Educator award in 2021 by the New Jersey Society of CPAs. Frequent media exposure includes The Wall Street Journal and other national publications and television, including CNN, CNBC, PBS, NBC, Fox, CBS, ABC, and several cable networks. Doug was once dubbed as the "Most Tax Efficient Man in America" by the Wall Street Journal.