This LIVE Webinar is on 10/17/2023 from 2 pm - 3 pm EST.
The 2023 Tax Laws: What Will Congress Do Next? course is a comprehensive overview of the current tax landscape and what changes may be coming in the future. The course covers all of the major tax laws that are currently in effect, as well as the potential changes that could be made by Congress.
- Understand the potential impact of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Be able to share the latest developments in tax law
- Focus on How to protect your clients from tax traps and tricks
- Understand how to help your clients navigate the middle-class tax squeeze
- Explain why more than 60% of Americans pay no income tax
- Explain the latest IRS enforcement trends
This Course Counts for 1 Hour of Federal Tax Law for IRS Continuing Education.
About Doug Stives:
Doug Stives is considered a worldwide leader in public and management accounting by AICPA &CIMA. He is a CPA, MBA, and full-time professor of Accounting at Monmouth University and a professional speaker at many organizations and conferences. Doug was honored as Monmouth's Outstanding Business Professor of the Year in 2009 and 2016 and was awarded an Outstanding Educator award in 2021 by the New Jersey Society of CPAs. Frequent media exposure includes The Wall Street Journal and other national publications and television, including CNN, CNBC, PBS, NBC, Fox, CBS, ABC, and several cable networks. Doug was once dubbed as the "Most Tax Efficient Man in America" by the Wall Street Journal.