Learn the latest 2023 Federal Tax Law changes with Dr. Bart Basi.
Dr. Bart Basi discusses the latest changes to the 2023 Federal Tax Law in this course. The topics that are included are:
- Reviewing what information has changed in the 2023 Tax Brackets
- Deep dive into how these changes differ from 2022.
- Focus on the important tax threshold updates, including those which are positive and which have a negative effect.
- How inflation has affected the tax law changes.
This popular critical summary update course, “2023 Tax Brackets and Important Thresholds,” is usually $59.97, but we offer it for FREE. Plus, you will get 1 CE credit when you complete it, which counts toward your AFSP Record of Completion. This course is available with English, and Spanish closed captioning.
Sign up today and stay ahead of the curve on the latest tax changes!
What you will learn
The learning objectives for this course are:
- Understand the latest changes to the 2023 Federal Tax Law
- Identify the important tax threshold updates.
- Apply the changes to the tax law to your tax returns.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone wanting to learn about the latest 2023 Federal Tax Law changes. It is perfect for:
- Tax professionals
- Business owners
- Individuals who want to file their taxes accurately and efficiently.
Benefits of taking this course
There are many benefits to taking this course, including:
- You will learn about the latest changes to the 2023 Federal Tax Law
- You will be able to identify the important tax threshold updates.
- You will be able to analyze how inflation has affected the tax law changes.
- You will be able to prepare your taxes accurately and efficiently.
Dr. Bart Basi, our premiere instructor, is a CPA, an Attorney at Law, and a senior advisor for The Center of Financial, Legal & Tax Planning, Inc. Dr. Basi also has a Business Economics and Accounting doctorate.
How to get started
Simply click the "BUY NOW" button below to get started. You will be taken to a secure payment page where you can enter your information. Once you have completed that, you will be able to access the course materials immediately.
We hope you enjoy the course!