Thank you for trusting us to provide your online education. We respect your privacy and only gather information that is necessary for us to provide you with the best products and services on the market. We take great measures to safeguard your personal information, including the usage of SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and data encryption of your personal information to keep all data secured and protected.
The information we collect
- When you register or fill out a form, we collect your information.
- When registering or ordering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address and other personal information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously without filling out any information.
How we use the information
Any of the information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- Personalized experience. We are thankful for the opportunity to respond to your individual needs.
- Our website. We are eager to create the best customer service based on your feedback and comments.
- Our customer service. We listen to your requests in order to provide positively amazing customer service and promptly respond to your needs.
- Processing transactions. We respect you and your privacy. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- Periodic email correspondence. After entering your email address, we will use it to communicate with you about your order, as well as send you updates about any company news or product updates. * If at any time you wish to stop these emails, you may unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any email we send.
- New opportunities. We may administer tests, contests, or market research in an effort to provide you with the most up-to-date information and training opportunities.
How we protect your information
- We do not disclose information to outside parties
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal identifiable information to outside parties, unless required by law or otherwise needed in connection with legal necessity. This does not include trusted third parties who partner with us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you.
- Third Party Links
We may at times provide a third party product or service, or minimally, a link to their website. These third party sites have separate privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the activities of these third party sites. We will protect the integrity of our site, however, so we welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Contacting Us
If you have any questions, comments or feedback, you may call or email us at any time.
My Tax Courses Online
27417 Cashford Circle, Suite 102
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544