Here it is! The much-anticipated Mid-Year Update from Doug Stives! If you want to make changes with your clients, if you want them to get the refund they expect, then make sure to attend! Taught by the most tax-efficient man in America!
We’re already halfway through the year, so make sure you are ahead of the curve. This course will show you how to better serve your clients and help them achieve their financial goals. It’s our Mid-Year Wake-Up Call course!
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Provide your clients with the most up-to-date information on tax changes.
- Schedule in-person mid-year client meetings to build relationships and provide personalized advice.
- Identify the key estate, education, and retirement planning steps to help your clients reach their financial goals.
- Understand the value of snapshot withholding and how it can help your clients avoid year-end surprises.
- Determine the important steps needed for charitable, business, and dependent planning to help your clients maximize their tax deductions.
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills you need to provide your clients with the best possible service.
This Course Counts for 2 Hours of Federal Tax Law for IRS Continuing Education.
About Doug Stives:
Doug Stives is considered a worldwide leader in public and management accounting by AICPA &CIMA. He is a CPA, MBA, and full-time professor of Accounting at Monmouth University and a professional speaker at many organizations and conferences. Doug was honored as Monmouth's Outstanding Business Professor of the Year in 2009 and 2016 and was awarded an Outstanding Educator award in 2021 by the New Jersey Society of CPAs. Frequent media exposure includes The Wall Street Journal and other national publications and television, including CNN, CNBC, PBS, NBC, Fox, CBS, ABC, and several cable networks. Doug was once dubbed as the "Most Tax Efficient Man in America" by the Wall Street Journal.