In this course, CPA and Tax Attorney, Dr. Bart Basi discusses the latest changes to the 2022 Federal Tax Law, by focusing on these top areas.
- Latest updates to Tax Brackets
- Important Tax Threshold Adjustments
- Inflation Adjustments for Various Filing Statuses
Additionally, he'll cover how the American Recovery Act of 2021 will affect the 2022 Tax Season, by focusing on:
- Stimulus Checks
- Unemployment Benefits
- Health Coverage Assistance
- Dependent Care Benefits
- Earned Income Tax Credit
He will also review:
- Employer Tax Credits
- The changes to the Tax Credits for Higher Education
- Charitable Deduction Changes
- Additional Updates that tax preparers should know
This course provides you with 3 Credit Hours of Federal Tax Law and is available with English and Spanish closed captioning.