Join us for a 1-hour course as we look at an Estate and Gift Taxation Update. There have been changes in in recent years on estate and gift taxes. Get the latest updaters on this year’s tax laws regarding these important categories and what is likely to happen in the near future in this exciting course.
- Current law and proposals
- Understand the step-up in basis rules
- What to gift and what to die with
- Attorney and document checklist
- New updates for 2023 and beyond
Doug Stives is CPA, MBA and full-time professor of Accounting at Monmouth University as well as a professional speaker at many organizations and conferences. He was once dubbed as the “Most Tax Efficient Man In America” by the Wall Street Journal.
This course counts for 1 hour of IRS CE under the category of Federal Tax Law Related Matters.