Tax Implications of the Inflation Reduction Act
The Inflation Reduction Act is a legislative package that includes climate spending, prescription drug pricing reform, and tax reform. It is the most talked about legislation in years, but Tax Preparers need to understand the tax code changes.
Join My Tax Courses Online for a 1-hour course presented by Doug Stives, CPA, as he recaps what Tax Preparers need to know about the limited Tax Law change in the IRA. aka The Budget Reconciliation Bill P.L. 117-169.
This course counts for 1 hour of IRS CE under the category of Federal Tax Law Related Matters.
- Corporate 15% Minimum Tax – A Timing Difference.
- Extension of Affordable Care Act Premium Tax Credit.
- Clean Energy and Clean Vehicle credits.
- Energy Provisions for Businesses.
- IRS Funding – Good, Bad, or Ugly?
- What did not get changed?
- What will Congress do next?
Doug Stives is a CPA, MBA, and full-time professor of Accounting at Monmouth University as well as a professional speaker at many organizations and conferences. He was once dubbed as the “Most Tax Efficient Man in America” by the Wall Street Journal.