Join Roman Basi and Dr. Bart Basi as they discuss and take an in-depth look at the Advanced Child Tax Credit and Education Credits. This 2-hour coursewill take a look at the latest legislation including the build back better bill and how they affect 2022 returns and beyond. There are tremendous benefits to both of these credits and there is also a lot of confusion. Hear from two of the most renowned tax experts as they address the following topics:
This course counts for 2 hours of IRS CE under the category of Federal Tax Law Related Matters.
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the Advance Child Tax Credit
- Explore the details of the Advance Child Tax Credit and the Build Back Better Bill.
- Explain the recent tax law changes of the proposed Build Back Better framework and its effect on the Child Tax Credit.
- Utilize the child tax credit in the most advantageous way for clients.
- Understand both types of education credits and their requirements.
- Explore how these education credits can apply to their own tax returns.
- Explain who is eligible for utilizing these education credits.
- Utilize these credits for themselves or their clients in an advantageous manner
Roman Basi is the current President of The Center for Financial, Legal & Tax Planning, Inc. Roman is an Attorney, a CPA, Managing Real Estate Broker, Title Insurance Agent, and an instrument rated private pilot
Dr. Bart A. Basi is the current Senior Advisor to The Center for Financial, Legal & Tax Planning, Inc. Dr. Basi is an Attorney and CPA and has a PhD in Economics.