EA Exam Preparation
An Enrolled Agent (EA) is an expert in taxation who holds the highest credential awarded by the IRS. Enrolled Agents have unlimited practice rights. Like attorneys and Certified Public Accountants, EAs can represent any taxpayer, for all tax matters, before any office of the IRS.
The EA Exam, officially known as the Special Enrollment Examination (SEE), is a three-part exam administered by Prometric on behalf of the Internal Revenue Service. Each part is taken separately, contains 100 questions, and is 3.5 hours long.
Pass all three parts of the EA Exam on your first try with this EA Exam Preparation with Book package.
With our EA Exam Preparation with Book package, you’ll receive access to the following:
EA REVIEW MATERIALS
- Online Course for all 3 parts of the EA Exam
- Study Guide (eBook or Print)
- 100+ concise video lectures (15 Hours)
- 3,000+ EA review questions with detailed explanations
- Unlimited EA practice examinations
ADVANCED LEARNING TOOLS
- Study anywhere (desktop, mobile, & tablet friendly)
- Access learning materials side-by-side with split-view
- Set goals + focus with easy to understand progress metrics
- Integrated IRS Forms and Publications, and more!
- Digital flashcards
TRY IT RISK-FREE WITH OUR 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Our course is a comprehensive yet concise review of everything you need to know to pass the Special Enrollment Examination. We use tried and true textbook material with sophisticated technology to create a personalized review to help you pass.