Presented by a practitioner with more than 3 decades of experience, this course will discuss the need for and the format of effective engagement letters designed to put the practitioner-client relationship on solid footing from the outset. Additional tools, practical suggestions, and time-tested solutions will be offered to reduce malpractice exposure.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of using engagement agreements.
- Evaluate the proper use of engagement agreements.
- Select recommended clauses that should be included in an engagement agreement.
- Create engagement agreements.
- Determine ways to engage and disengage clients in a professional manner.