Tax Season Primer: Forms, Deductions and other common issues
Tax season is always hectic, especially this year with the late start and the various events of 2020, this tax filing season will prove to be different than those of the past. Tax professionals should take note of important tax law updates and issues that could raise a flag on their clients’ tax returns.
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Review and understand the most utilized tax forms and commonly made mistakes while filing these forms.
- Better advise clients on which deduction works best for them (i.e. standard or itemized) and common itemized deductions that clients should consider.
- Understand the legal issues regarding tax returns such as identity theft, ethics, etc.
This webinar counts for 2 hours of IRS CE Credit under Federal Tax Law Related Matters.
- Bart A. Basi is the current Senior Advisor to The Center for Financial, Legal & Tax Planning, Inc. Dr. Basi is an Attorney and CPA and has a PhD in Economics. Dr. Basi is also an instructor for My Tax Courses Online and presents material for the Annual Filing Season Program for Tax Return Preparers throughout the United States.
- Roman Basi is the current President of The Center for Financial, Legal & Tax Planning, Inc. Roman is an Attorney, a CPA, Managing Real Estate Broker, Title Insurance Agent and an instrument rated private pilot. Roman is nationally recognized tax speaker and presents at professional organizations around the country in addition to being a instructor for My Tax Courses Online.