Join us with CPA Doug Stives as we take a look at the current tax law proposals and what is likely to happen in the near and not so near future. There are many changes on the horizon. Check out this one hour webinar to get caught up on the latest.
Douglas (Doug) Stives, CPA, MBA, is a full-time professor of accounting at Monmouth University. He is a frequent speaker for the AICPA and many state CPA societies. He has also been featured by New York Times, Forbes, and Wall street journal.
- Be aware of pending tax law changes
- How to plan now for what might affect 2021
- When to accelerate or defer income
- When to accelerate or defer deductions
- Understand the interaction of Income and Estate Taxation
- Consider choice of entity if certain changes occur
- Year-end planning opportunities and traps